- Tickets for all presentations are available at sdaff.org.
- Walk-up tickets for presentations at UltraStar go on sale at the UltraStar box office starting Nov. 2.
- Walk-up tickets for presentations at non-UltraStar locations are available at that venue’s box office one hour before showtime.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for regular screenings (not valid for special presentations) at Pac Arts box office/will call. See back of voucher for details.
- Save money by purchasing a Festival 6-Pack of ticket vouchers or All-Festival Badge, or get an automatic discount by purchasing 10 or more tickets to the same screening.
- General Admission $12
- Opening/Closing Films $40
- Centerpiece Film $15
- Festival 6-Pack $60
- All-Festival Badge $295
- Student / Senior / Military / San Diego Public Library $10 (at door only) with valid ID
PAC ARTS MEMBER PRICES
- General Admission $9
- Opening/Closing Films $30
- Centerpiece Film $12
- All-Festival Badge $195
- Minimum of 10 tickets per screening: $9 (general), $30 (Opening/Closing), $12 (Centerpiece)
- Questions about group tickets? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For free screenings, pick up a physical ticket from the UltraStar Mission Valley box office. Tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis during the box office’s normal business hours starting November 2.
- FREE FILMS AT 4: All films at 4:00PM on weekdays of the festival are free.
- SHORTS FOR SHORTIES!: A collection of international short films, free for kids 12 and under (Nov. 10).
- REEL VOICES: World premiere of our high school documentary program (Nov. 11).
- ALL SCREENINGS & PANELS AT UCSD PRICE CENTER THEATER: Free for UCSD students, faculty, and staff with valid ID.
- PAC ARTS MEMBER SCREENING: The Nov. 12 screening of DEAR EX is free for Pac Arts members.
For more special events, visit the Special Events & Parties page.